1.5

If I could give negative stars I would if your lucky enough to read this and stay away from this company then this was worth my time. I had a power steering pump go bad in my Infiniti G37x.

My mechanic called and placed the claim saying that the pump was bad and that they recommended that the hoses to the pump be changed too. This turned into EasyCare claiming that if was the hoses that caused the pump to fail so they wouldn't reimburse me for anything because hoses aren't covered in the warranty. I made multiple calls between EasyCare and the mechanic to figure out what was said. It wasn't until I called EasyCare from the mechanic shop on speaker phone and caught them in a lie saying that "the mechanic said the hoses caused the pump to fail" and had the mechanic waiting in the background to state that wasn't true.

They then finally agreed to pay for just the pump.

They are a terrible company and try everything to get out of paying for the policy you purchased. I will be bad mouthing this company for the rest of my life and telling as many people as I can to avoid them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Easycare Car Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Easycare Cons: All of it.

• EasyCare Warranty